January 11, 2014

Chanel Le Vernis Cinema 581

Like everyone needs a classic red lipstick, the same goes with red nail polish. I was drawn to the whims of Chanel Le Vernis in Cinema 581 when it was first featured on The Make-up Blogette. Swatching them in person was surreal too - the finish is jelly-like, shiny, creamy and opaque in just one coat. I have no where near as many red nail polishes to do a proper comparison, but I can simply say that this red is stunning on all skin tones. 



Below is two coats without a topcoat. 



Cinema is a neutral classic red - not too warm and not cool. I think it looks particularly elegant for a black dress event. I wore this several times during the christmas holiday season. I read on blogs that this is permanent, and very glad it is so. I picked mine up from Taiwan sometime in May last year, for NT800. 

1 comment:

Lou said...

I love Chanel reds, they are so elegant and pretty! I need to try this Cinema, looks stunning on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...