December 24, 2013

Skincare Cleansing Duo: Clarisonic Mia 2 + Aesop Parsley Seed Mask


I think I found myself a great cleansing companion: Clarisonic Mia 2 + Aesop Parsley Seed Mask. 

I recently bought my Clarisonic Mia 2 from the Sephora 20% sales. I believe it was $170, although I can't exactly remember. This replaces my very old version dated back in 2007. The new one is alot better: the recharging device is magnetic and less clumsy, plus the size of the device is great for travel. I like that it signals a beep every time you are to change from one location to the next. My boyfriend is digging it too. He complains of the dry patches of skin around his chin. I plan to use this daily with my IPSA Smooth Cleansing Foam, and anticipate much clearer skin. 


Combine this routine with the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask, you will achieve skin that feels as clean as having completed a 60-minute facial. Aesop is a brand I had always wanted to try, but it has taken me many years to dive into their favorites. I used to work 5 minutes away from the flagship store in Toorak Road at Melbourne, so strangely it was Singapore who made me feel a longing towards Aesop. I am attracted to their body balms - all fragranced with this amazing natural zing.


Think of the Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask as a mud mask but devoid of the stripping tight feeling that you would get with others... effective and gentle in other words. The texture is thin and spreads easily. It contains ingredients containing parlsey seed, evening primrose, and rosehip seed and moderately scented with lavender.




Within 10-15 minutes, the thin layer dries to a tight uplifting mud mask drying up on the skin in patches. After cleansing with warm water, you achieve this immediate clarity, clean skin and dermis ready for good time winter moisturising. I was told by the sales associate to use it twice a week, but I love it enough to want to use it daily. 

Highly recommended as a twice-weekly deep cleansing treat for all skin types.  

Aesop available at Tangs Orchard or online at Barneys and Liberty Beauty.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey Tracy! The Clarisonic is the best beauty tool and buy don't you think. I am so glad I bought one too. The Aesop's mask looks good. I a glad you found a perfect combi for your face.

vanyo said...

Hi Tracy,

Love the clarisonic too! I've been switching up facial cleansers with it. What would you recommend besides Philosophy's Purity cleanser? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...