November 10, 2013

Lancome 2013 Christmas Beauty Set for S$118

Lancome Singapore is running an awesome deal this christmas with their holiday hampers. While I'm not one who would typically get suckered into christmas deals, this is one I simply could not resist.  There are a total of 5 full sized products, 7 minis, and a brush set that contains a powder, foundation and eyeshadow brush. This set can be purchased for $118, upon a purchase of $130 of something else from Lancome. Essentially, it's a purchase with a purchase deal. Still, this deal is definitely worth the $118 because two full sized products together would easily total up to $100. 

These sets were selling out rather fast on the day I got mine, so I hope I'm not too late to get this post out to you. I bought mine from Tangs Orchard sometime last weekend. 


In this coffret you get a full sized Bifacils (125mL), UV expert GN-Shield (30mL), Hypnose Star Waterproof mascara (6.5g), Blush Subtil 01 Perle de Corail, Hypnose Doll Eyes Fraicheur Rosee (2.7g). 

The minis consist of a Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (7mL), some perfume decant (4mL), Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (7mL), Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl (5mL), Gloss in Love 385 and 323 (4.5mL each), Le Crayon Kohl 01 Noir (0.7g), and Rouge in Love lipstick 132M (1.6mL). 

They come in a fairly large red zip up patent-covered bag. 


3 of these brushes come separately in a brush holder. The texture of the brushes are soft and decent for something that is GWP.


I am a huge fan of Bifacils and their mascaras to be begin with and it was even nicer to receive lovely a neutral eyeshadow palette, which I'll know I will get some use out of, and peachy-coral blush too.





As for my main purchase, I took the opportunity to try out the Visionnaire Serum in 30mLs. I've heard some fantastic things about this serum so I'm certainly excited to incorporate this into my skincare regimen. 

If you love Lancome, this is a deal that you shouldn't miss! I hope you managed to score this awesomeness over and above the holiday specials that are going on right now. 

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I saw this but I was holding back, I'm very interested to know how you feel about the eye shadow palette Tracy.

TOTTIT said...

Thanks, a very good information. I ask for more. http://modenka.blogspot.com/

Alana roy said...

faves, since I was here were a few. Well another article that will work out just fine. I need this article just finishing up, fortunately for me it is on a similar subject as this post. Glad, have a good one.
jeux video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...