September 22, 2013

Night time look with Giorgio Armani Scarabeo Face & Eye Palette Mystic Eyes

I knew I did injustice to Giorgio Armani's Scarabeo Face & Eye Palette in Mystic Eyes FOTD yesterday, so I plunged in another attempt to create a true night-time look using all 3 shades and the blush. Gone are my party days (lol!), but it gives me great satisfaction to know that I can still create a lovely night time look. 


Briefly, I used the dark shade all over the lid, creating a thick line going up little bit halfway to the lid line. 

Then I used the middle shade on the outer lash line on top of this base colour.

Then I concentrated the left shade toward the middle and inner lid, again on top of this base colour. 

On the bottom lash line I used a gradation from light, middle, to dark shade extending upwards to create an elongated eye. 


I added Dolly Wink Eyelashes, smudged my inner waterline with a kajal black eyeliner.

The blush creates a soft coral/tan glow, and it complements the smokey intense eye very nicely.


On my lips, I have on Dior Extreme Lipstick in Incognito - a much loved neutral nude shade of mine. 




It has been quite some time since I've done a night-time look. Call me old fart or whatever! But, indeed it goes without saying that applying eyeshadows WELL takes practice. And I'm not an expert by any means. It does help to have all the right combination of eyeshadows in one palette, and in itself saves you the trouble of having to think about your various single eyeshadows. 

Overall thoughts? Scarabeo Mystic Eyes is a must-have for those who love blues & teals. Don't hesitate to pick it up before it runs out. 

3 comments:

Maria said...

wow! you look so good! ready for the best party in town for sure!

i hope you really had a right event for such a cute make up! :)

The Driveller Kate said...

That winged shape is FIERCE and those lashes! Come and flutter them by me, I can't breathe <3

Sharina said...

You apply eyeshadow so well, Tracy! I love Incognito. You've tempted me to pick it up. LAAAV IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...