August 18, 2013

Sweaty Vacation Makeup

Forget bringing the foundations for vacations in the tropics. While it's important to look your best in vacation photos, the comfortable barely there skin will be the only thing on your mind. I was lucky this time round when packing my bags to Siem Reap (Cambodia). I packed lightly with clothes that were breathable, light and airy. Likewise, my makeup consist of bb-creams, finger-makeup, and liquids. In hindsight, the only makeup I required on this trip was my BB-cream, offering the SPF-50 protection, and a lipgloss. The heat was so intense that even wallpaint would have melted on me. 


By the 3rd day of sweltering heat under the Cambodian sun, I abandoned the idea of having any foundation on me.

I had on one amazing lipgloss through the 10 days: Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in 202. It's a brown-goldenish lipgloss that envelopes your lips with hydration and a sheen that I would probably describe as breathtaking. If you haven't already, the new Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer lipglosses are worth checking out. 


I have been carrying my Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder with me everywhere. I like that it doesn't look the slightest bit cakey on me, and gives an overall radiance on top of bb cream. The Kabuki brush that also came in the collection is very soft. The retractable brush makes it a breeze to apply powder on the go.


I hope you are all doing well and thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

Azwa Amanina said...

Wow,im very impressed with chanel's product.it looks so classy,kinda lady like. :) But yeah,our place,southeast asia is very very warm.Which is why im into CC cream lately,they dont melt and stuffs. http://azwaa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...