June 30, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bella

I think I have found the perfect white nail polish. Ji Baek, creator of the cult-following brand Rescue Beauty Lounge, nailed this creation of milky innocent jelly nail polish - Bella Donna as it was called then, and now called Bella. I don't know what took me so long to review this lovely pot of goodness - but now that I have them on my digits, I am so excited to share this discovery with you. 


Like most light coloured nailpolishes, 3 coats is needed, and alot of patience is required. I took mine to my local manicurist and fell asleep on the chair while waiting for my digits to dry. I woke up to beautiful nails. 

Brides to be, this colour is downright gorgeous. It gives your hands an elegant look because the colour is neither glaring nor white like Tippex/liquid highlighter. It's muted just enough to make the end results look like fresh yoghurt or milk, or what Ji would call bleached bones. To this, I am going to be ultra careful with this bottle because it'll most likely be my staple nailpolish for special occasions. 




You can pick yours here

3 comments:

Jen Lavenders said...

Beautiful!!! this is really the perfect polish. I love the jelly texture :)

kissandmakeupsbeautyblog said...

Oh yes, it's very pretty indeed!

makeup magpie said...

Very pretty and elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...