March 4, 2013

Nostalgic sights from Paris

Hi everyone. 

Wow - where should I start? It's been almost 3 months since my last post and I deeply apologise for the sudden hiatus. 

In short, life hasn't been too gentle on me. Stress took a major toll on me and I would often wake up to nightmares. Yeah, those crazy nightmares that deters me from staying in bed. 

The whole transition back to Singapore became such a shock to my system, and I had to switch from being a reasonable work-life balance person to working 90-hour work weeks. I'm shaking my head in disbelief as well, trust me. I didn't think I could do it, but somehow I am. 

Thanks for being ever so patient on me and I truly look forward to coming back to my blog when things are more settled - hopefully in April. For the time being, I have a few pictures of Paris hiding in my backlog of photos. Going through them now reminds me of the better things in life, and how precious those moments of freedom can be...

















6 comments:

Lou said...

We're looking forward to reading your new posts. Good luck!!

MyMakeUpCompulsion

makeup magpie said...

Thanks for sharing your photos of lovely Paris and I hope your workload lightens up soon!

Maria said...

hi, Tracy!

finally a new post! oh, hope this stresfull period will be over soon! you do deserve some rest! take care!

will be waiting for your posts - i miss them a lot!

Miaka said...

Welcome back and take care!

Jacqueline said...

Aw... I want to welcome you back to sunny Singapore but I totally understand the work hours issues. It is crazy. I work at least 10 hours and then I go home have a shower and work some more. Sometimes I just can't take it. Chin up babe and take care. We will find a way.

jaDe said...

Tracy! Please try to stay calm and not stress :) love reading your blogs :D hope to catch up soon, phone or whatever!! Wish u were closer to Norway! Hugs Jade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...