December 11, 2012

My first Celine

In celebration for my career milestone, I decided to reward myself with something beautiful. And so I did. I paid for a ticket to Paris, stayed in one of the cute boutique hotels, ate macaroons and fresh baguettes, visited mega art exhibits (Dali and Hopper), and sniffed perfumes till my senses were completely overwhelmed! And, I picked up my first Celine. 


This little gem was one of the main reasons for me wanting to go to Paris. The Celine luggage tote was heavily contested by Asian and Russian patrons who were visiting Paris for the festive season. It was a rather stressful purchase because I needed time to consider, and meanwhile having a few customers standing close by waiting for me to let go of the handles. 

I was torn between a Celine luggage tote and a classic Chanel flap bag. Well, the latter was sold out in the medium size in the whole of Europe. I eventually thought that I'm just not ready to have a Chanel in my life. It's not quite my style, not yet anyway. Maybe when I'm older. 

I bought my Celine in the micro size, a perfect size to fit all my essentials: wallet, phone, diary book, and more. I'm glad I didn't get the mini (the larger tote), because it is somewhat heavier. The shade here is in khaki green, in heavenly leather. 

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Chris El @ MyFashionTrendencies said...

I'm DROOLING! A Celine bag is on the top of my LUST/MUST HAVE list. Gorgeous! I especially lie the color that you picked out.

makeup magpie said...

Congratulations on your career milestone! Beautiful bag, and it sounds like you had a wonderful trip to Paris :)

Maria said...

oh!!! that's so cute!!!! Tracy, you are becoming more and more my hero :)) i adore beautiful bags! and since i'm Russian, be careful :) next time a cute bag will be mine))))) hahaha

Tracy, let us know more about Paris!!! must be a perfect trip for you? did you pick up any beauty product?

Tracy said...

@Chris, yup! khaki is gorgeous indeed

@makeup magpie, thank you. I love Paris and wish I could live there one day.

@Maria, haha! I'll watch out for a Russian called Maria the next time I'm around Av. Montaigne. Nope, didn't even think about swatching makeup this time. I did however buy some fragrances.

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful bag, I bet you are holding it like it was a precious baby :) I always believe in treating oneself so good on you. Bet you feel very happy now.

Lilladylife said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh so nice! congrats on your career achievement! i would have a hard time deciding on Chanel or Celine also!!

Diane said...

That bag is gorgeous! Was at Harrods and saw one sitting at the stands and omg!!

Lou said...

Such a beauty! I love it, and congrats on your career milestone!

http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es/

birkinbagbeauty said...

congrats on your beautiful Celine...the perfect olivy taupe: now a matching eyeshadow :)

Miaka said...

Nice bag!!!

memoiselle said...

Ahh love this Bag!!
I am still in between this and Givenchy Pandora.. Both are on my top list!

grace said...

Celine bag is such a wonderful bag! I need one in my life!
http://www.tejidospolitex.com/celinebags/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...