December 4, 2012

A brand new start for a brand new year


I apologise to those who have noticed my lack of posts and blogger activities in the last few weeks. I have been delaying my announcement for some time now, only because I am not mentally prepared for this. I will be leaving Denmark, and moving back to Singapore. In many ways this move is for the better but intrinsically, I am mixed pot of feelings. Given the circumstances and the opportunities aplenty in Asia, I had to take my chances and hope that I am making the right move. The last two years in Copenhagen has been wonderful; I met my dearest SO, made amazing friends, learnt so much about history and culture and took my blogging to a level that I'm happy with.

I have spent the last few weeks organising myself for the move, travelled to Paris to see Dali's and Hopper's exhibitions, bidded farewell to friends and colleagues. So you can certainly imagine how much has been going on behind the scenes. The next time I write I would be in Singapore. I will of course try my very best to write when I'm touring about in Eastern Europe.

Till then, have a wonderful festive rest of the year!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck with everything, I know how stressful and crazy a big move like this is - you're very brave! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you, and here's to many new opportunities for you in Asia in 2013! :)

- Erin xo

365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

Jacqueline said...

Welcome back Tracy:)

Chris El @ MyFashionTrendencies said...

How was the Dali exhibit in Paris? I enjoyed the one in London. Good luck on your move and I'm sure it will be the best for you since you went with your gut. Change is good. :)

Maria said...

oh, now i see why you were absent all this time. in fact i thought you moved to another european country ... but get back to Singapore is also great, no? you are a citizen of the world Tracy! :))) i wish you a lot of luck! and hope to see your posts very soon because i miss them!

memoiselle said...

I'm sure you have had a very good time these years in the Europe! Looking forward to see you back in Singapore soon :)

Miaka said...

Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...