October 20, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Catherine H

I think Rescue Beauty Lounge's Catherine H has hit the sweet spot in terms of blue nailpolish. This is no ordinary blue nailpolish - it consists of complex multi-dimensional purple and blue shimmer interspersed in a deep water blue base; the kind of blue you would like to wear on your evening cocktail gown.

The shade transfers beautifully on the first coat, and brings out this elegance to my hands that I've never seen before. I am in love with this shade, if you can't already tell. To me, this is a must-have. 

I shall let the photos do all the speaking... 





Wouldn't you wear your cocktail/wedding ring with this shade? ;o)


2 comments:

Chris El @ MyFashionTrendencies said...

Hi Tracy,

How well do these polishes wear? I've never tried Rescue Beauty Lounge.

Tracy said...

Hi Chris, they wear very well - I use RBL's top and base coat and they last over days without chipping. They do wear off slightly on the edge, but that's quite normal for all nailpolishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...