September 17, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge haul and swatches


I think I'm on a Rouge Bunny Rouge spree lately. Ever since I swatched Solstice Halcyon, and then Delicate Hummingbird, I have become utterly smitten about the brand. The product description seems to remind me of Shakespeare works, especially Midsummer's Night Dream, which I think is probably his best (along with Hamlet). The last time a brand has completely possessed me like this is Paul & Joe about 5 years ago. 


All the reviews that I have read so far about Rouge Bunny Rouge seems to be centered on their eyeshadows. I love how unique these shadows are, especially when you compare them to the higher end brands (Burberry, Chanel, etc). You can tell when a lot of thought has gone into a product - not just on the packaging, but the actual product. At first, I thought the brand was overhyped and it took me some convincing until I finally got to try their eyeshadows. The rest is history.

Uh oh, I am doomed... 


I picked up 3 eyeshadows and 3 lip products. All were purchased from Zuneta.
  • Hues of enchantment - Color burst lipstick in 'The Plot Thickens' 
  • Sweet Excesses - Glassy gloss in Rhubarb Custard
  • Gleaming Temptations - Lip gloss in Inflammable
  • When birds are singing - Long-lasting eyeshadow in Solstice Halcyon, Delicate Hummingbird and Periwinkle Cardinal. 
I apologise for the lack of order in my posts... Like any haul post, this should come first before the reviews. This time round, I have now reviewed two of the eyeshadows here (Solstice Halcyon) and here (Delicate Hummingbird). Over the coming days (maybe weeks), I will post reviews of the other products.


Here are some quick swatches to begin the temptation... ;-)



I have since managed to wear Rhubard Custard and I really love it. It's sheer and does not feel tacky at all. 


I hope you enjoyed the rather quick post about my haul. Stay tuned for more reviews... 

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great haul Tracy, I love how Periwinkle Cardinal looks. I am looking forward to the rest of the reviews especially the lipstick.

memoiselle said...

What an exciting haul! I like the delicate hummingbird and Inflammable :) They look so pretty.

aucupariabrumalis said...

I have almost all of their e/s ... that means I really like them, lol. I am still curious about the gloss. I never was a huge gloss girl but lately I am looking more and more into glosses. This one looks very pretty. Great haul (I love your hauls btw) <3 / Claire

makeup magpie said...

Everything you chose looks great - I have yet to try anything from RBR, but am always so tempted when I see swatches online. Enjoy your new items! :)

Lela said...

I love the pigment on 'The plot Thickens'! Great post.

xo,
LelaLondon.com - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...