July 29, 2012

Crimson Blue Skies and Update on Life!

Hi everyone! I apologise for the sporadic posts lately. July gifted us with two weeks of beautiful sunshine and warm weather, and instead of being at home blogging, I've been out cycling and basking in the sun. When it's summer in Denmark, everyone at work finishes at 3pm (sometimes earlier), and life is just so wonderful. :o)))

Lots of things have been happening this month. I went to Taipei and Hong Kong to visit family. I did some shopping - fake lashes, sasa goodies, My Beauty Diary masks, etc. :o))) Then I started a new project at work and it's crazy busy but kinda fun starting something new! I also moved my office to a new building and I'm located in the 'party room' with some very fun colleagues. If anything, I love working with Danes who doesn't take everything so seriously. I had my best friend visit me over the weekend. Our friendship dates back from primary school days and we haven't seen each other in 3-4 years. Best days ever! We were laughing till our tummies hurt. And after work this Friday, a group of friends trottled all the way to Amager Beach with backpack full of sausages, meat and drinks. We cycled about 30km and had some yummy beach barbeque food! Last but not least, this weekend me and my SO are packing for a proper Greek vacation. Haha! July has been an amazing month this year!!

Sunsets are probably the best time to take magnificent photos. Gradient skies and endless blues all throughout the evening are a rare experience. I can spend hours just gazing at the sunsets and abandon all worries and daily stresses. Here are two pictures taken at 10pm just outside my balcony. 



My sweet sister gifted me with some LUSH bath products: Space Girl Bath Ballistic and Rock Star Soap. I've never used LUSH ballistics before so I'm hoping that our hotel in Santorini has a tub to soak.




8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey Tracy I'm very envious of your pace of life, I wish I had a little more me time but I guess you know in Singapore everyone is in the big rat race. Anyway we make do with what we have right?

Tracy said...

I guess you don't notice as much until you draw comparisons. I don't think I can adjust back to the Singapore lifestyle. I'm too used to the life here now!

Maria said...

have perfect holidays Tracy!!!

oh god, seems i'm the only one who doesn't have a confirmed holiday till now :))

memoiselle said...

You have a wonderful life!! I wish I could get a life like that in SIngapore! and Oh.. Taiwan and HK.. such a great place to do a make up shopping! Fake eyeslahes there are very pretty and they're much cheaper than in Sg.

Tracy said...

Maria, summer vacation only makes you remember better days when winter comes :o) Not even considering a small 4-day trip down south?

Tracy said...

memoiselle, makeup shopping heaven in Taipei and HK. HK even more so because of all the brands you cannot otherwise get - lmdb, fresh, etc.

lol! July has definitely been an exceptional month of the year. If I could finish work everyday at 3pm, I'll consider moving here any day. When summer is over, the 'holidays' even at work are over too.

Maria said...

i hope to have it more settled within this week or at least next one - just waiting for my BF to get the exact dates for a project and after we can see when we have some vacations. so now i have my weekends outside the city - also not that bad, but real vacations for me mean to go abroad :))))
btw, when you are in Greece - don't forget to check out the Apivita and Korres!

Vonvon said...

Greek vacation! Yay! Enjoy! And I love Santorini! Had my honeymoon there. Will you be going island hopping as well?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...