April 16, 2012

YLBB with an extra ++ featuring Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Incognito

Dior Addict Extremes are my new found discovery when I was browsing the duty free isles two weeks ago. Regrettably, I only picked up one shade - Incognito. They are priced at 25 euros duty free, so they're not cheap. My S.O. purchased it for me even though we all know that I have a sick obsession with makeup (i.e. duplicates of every shade that ever existed out there). But they are so worth it in my opinion, and even more so than the YSL Glossy Stains. Since then, I've been wearing Incognito on an everyday basis. It's really that good!


The packaging of the Dior Addict Extremes are luxurious and weighty. The packaging dimensions are slightly larger than the older Dior Addict lipsticks. I love the whole black glossy exteriors - it reminds me of the purplish-black Dior Addict parfums, which my mum adoringly uses. 


You might think that it's a very boring shade of YLBB (your lips but better), but on the lips, it's really quite pretty. It's close cousin would be P&J Lipstick CS in 055 - a limited edition shade. I thought it would look like YSL Rouge Volupte in #1, but YSL is much more pinkier. 


Incognito glides on beautifully on my lips and doesn't create any flakiness. That is a record in my books - considering that lipglosses also make my lips flake. I think this is my justification for buying more in the near future. 

Try it, I think you will fall in love with it!

:-)

10 comments:

Jessy said...

i thought the colour is a very pretty nude/pink that is kinda like an all purpose lipstick...like the type you put it on regardless of what your make up is..its good for natural looks as well as dramatic looks..i like it...i think its bit more nude than pink.


Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty colour on your lips Tracy. I have been resisting the Dior Extreme lippies, but the way everyone has been raving about them seems so hard not to go and take a look myself.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Really nice color. $25 is quite expensive but it looks like something you can invest in that you'd wear everyday :) I really like the color a lot, and it's not too glossy or sparkly or too anything.. it's perfect :D

blushbunny said...

What a nice nude! I think I have to buy thissss 8D Thanks for your review!

Janet said...

neutral but very pretty color ^_^~ Thanks for sharing..=)

markedbeautyblog said...

Oh wow! It's definitely a gorgeous neutral!
Looks great.
Sharleena xx

Miaka said...

Oh man, I walked away without buying after swatching them weeks ago and now I'm tempted again....

Sarah S. said...

This natural color looks so pretty on you. I think in part b/c you have perfect "No, I don't have to wear makeup" skin!

a p r i l said...

Wow Tracy, your skin looks gorgeous in the picture above! Which foundation were you wearing? :) xx

Tracy said...

Hi April, the foundation I've been using regularly is the Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere. My skin looks a lot better with this foundation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...