March 4, 2012

Spring Greens with Essie's Navigate Her

The star of Essie's Spring 2012 Collection has got to be Navigate Her. It's reminiscent of young green leaves hinting the change of seasons. It wears a softer neutral pastel creme (just the slight hint of yellow) compared to Dior's shimmery Waterlily, which I also love, but somehow find it harder to pull off in a conservative work environment.  



Do you love my tulips? I love flowers and they offer a centre piece to my living room. 

Yay Spring!

4 comments:

Miaka said...

OPI's Mermaid Tears is close to this colour but with more blue tone.

Tracy said...

@Miaka: Ah nice! I don't have that shade unfortunately but I do recall that it is somewhat greenish. Pretty cool color! Do you have it?

Miaka said...

Yeah, I got this shade and is wearing them today! :)

sleepandwater said...

Definitely a colour fit for Spring, I love pastels polishes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...