March 30, 2012

Just like tulips

Tulips is my latest obsession this spring. Although most of them are imported from the Netherlands, the ones they sell at my florist are stunning and come in a beautiful array of colours. My street is full of florists, three within 1 minute walking distance! 

I couldn't help but notice how stunningly close Dior Waterlily is to tulip stems, and I painted a fresh coat of popping pink in OPI Kiss me on my tulips on my ring finger. How appropriate a name it is! 


I hope you're having a wonderful Friday afternoon!

6 comments:

Miaka said...

Love this colour combi!

Maria said...

cool!
is it a good weather there? here in Moscow we still have snow :((

Tracy said...

Hi Miaka, Thanks ;-) Loving the Waterlily!

Tracy said...

Hi Maria, it's quite sunny most of the day here in Copenhagen but it can still be quite cold with the wind. The daily temperature is about 7-9 degrees during the day. It definitely beats the sub-zero temperatures! Brrrrr! I was in Moscow 3 months back and that was FREEZING!

Maria said...

yes, i saw your travel post about Moscow.... well, i should say it's STILL freezing here :))) right now it's about 0, but no sunshine and surelly freezing... and it's April already ://

Tracy said...

Hi Maria, Copenhagen just had a small 10 minute bout of snow in the middle of 5 degrees. In no time, it'll be summer. Moscow is beautiful when it is spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...