Even though February has been a shorter month, it has been rather 'productive' in terms of finishing up odd half-used jars and bottles of creams. Afterall, there's nothing better than seeing products nearing it's finished line. I'm totalling up 9 products for February! Woohoo!
- The Body Shop Olive Body Butter - a beautiful thick cream for the winter months. It's creamy but not too greasy to the point that it takes forever for your skin to absorb the cream. The scent is lightly refreshing, although nothing remotely like olive oil. Will I repurchase? Yes, probably. Although, I have quite a few jars of bodycreams to go through.
- YSL Flash Radiance Skincare Brush - I've had this primer for the longest time now, and have previously reviewed it here. The full size product comes with a fat brush applicator like the YSL Radiance Foundation, which I would normally detach and instead, squeeze the product through a small nozzle. There are small beads of illuminating dispersed through the primer. I had fun using this primer - it seems to give a tingling refreshing feeling after a good hot shower. It's quite interesting, really. Although, I do not think that it offers anything in makeup longevity.
- Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield is my holy grail sunscreen. It offers SPF 50 PA +++ protection and gives a natural radiance beneath my foundation. Sunscreens is something that I'm particularly sensitive to - the scent and heaviness of sunscreens makes me adverse to adding this essential step to my skincare regimen. But Diorsnow is so pleasant that I will definitely continue to repurchase.
- Lancome Bi-Facils is my holy holy grail eye makeup remover and has been previously reviewed here. I have bought so many bottles that I should even consider ordering my own signatured mega deluxe size 1-litre bottle just because I love it so much! No, there's no such thing unfortunately.
- Shu Uemura Depsea Moisture Replenishing Eye Gel - I'm quite unsure about my feelings towards this eye gel and I have a review of it here. I think I used to like it's light texture when I was living in more tropical weather, but I prefer creamier eye creams now.
- Paul & Joe Eye&Lip Makeup Remover - I made a recent review here. Nothing beats Lancome Bi-Facils. Not even this.
- Jurlique Rose Hand Cream is beautiful beautiful! It's texture is so emolient, creamy, soothing and sinks right into the poor overwashed hands. I'm a huge fan of Jurlique products, being proudly Australian and natural. If you haven't tried Jurlique, I swear by their handcreams. They are much better than Crabtree & Evelyn.
- Lunasol Soft Silver Lighting Nailpolish EX16 was my first ever 'high-end' nailpolish. I bought it a while ago in 2009 as part of a christmas coffret, and I refused to throw it away during my major move last year. It's glitter is breathtakingly beautiful on top of OPI Rumples Wiggin'. Well, all products will eventually come to the end of it's life, and this one certainly has. It's incredibly caked up that any amount of 'diluent' will fail to break up the clumps. So bye bye it is! *sniff!*
- Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - I'm sure alot of you would have used this nailpolish remover. Nothing much to say here.