I am a bit nonplussed about wearing bright pink lips on Valentines Day and I've been seeing a variety of looks of 'Valentines makeup' as you would every year. This morning I was reading Temptalia's post on wearing bright lips for the V-day, and in all honesty I would personally keep the bright lips for a more girly occasion out with the girlfriends rather than shock your dear half on your distracting lips. Just my opinion - use whatever makeup your man fancies, I suppose!
But if you so insist of having a more 'brighter' lip - may I suggest that YSL Rose Dahlia to be the very lipstick for a pleasant date night. It's very sheer and adds the lovely touch of flattering coral rose (almost tangerine I would say but with more rose). YSL Pur Coutures are very moisturising compared to YSL's older range of lipsticks - think YSL Rouge Purs and Rouge Voluptes. They glide on seamlessly having a smooth texture to the lips.
Click here for my earlier post of Rose Dahlia. <--
Running through the makeup used today.
- Lips: YSL Rouge Pur Couture #17 Rose Dahlia
- Eyeshadow: Guerlain Bal De Minuit 407
- Eyeliner: MUFE Aqua Eyeliner
- Mascara: Hypnose Drama
- Brows: Anastasia Dark Brown
- Primer: YSL Flash Radiance Skincare Brush
- Foundation: IPSA Pure Protect Foundation 103
- Powder: Guerlain Meteorites Perles D'or
- Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Poudre des Sables