February 26, 2012

Glittery red nails

I've been rather busy lately, trying to juggle study and work commitments. But I will try to post some shorter posts on my do-abouts. Recently, I have been obsessed with nails. I keep changing colours every 2nd day depending on my outfits and mood.

This weekend I have on opi teenage dreams over opi color to diner for. The glittering dimensions over a classic red shade makes my 'shakey hands' mani look foolproof! And it simply looks gorgeous under dim lights.

I hope you're having a wonderful sunday!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I've been tempted to order teenage dream as it looks so pretty in the bottle! not sure between that and the inglot ones. love this combination on you!

Olivia said...

This one is such a brilliant idea, and just in time! I bought teenage dream right when it came out and I keep experimenting with it, but I just don't really like the way it looks on me, might be because of my skintone, I'm not sure. I was close to giving it up, but I'll definitely this combination a try!

Tracy said...

@Carla & Olivia: I surprised myself with this one! I didn't expect it to be so pretty! Teenage dreams is quite girly in itself, but over a more darker sophisticated colour, it becomes mesmerising!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...