February 6, 2012

Finished Products for the Month of January

There's nothing better than finishing something, and then gazing forever at an empty pan or pot. haha!
I have not finished ANYTHING makeup in 2011. Nada. It's an epitome to finally have finished something, actually 3 things!


  • Make Up Forever High Definition Primer (mauve) was my go-to primer for months on end. I love the scent, the texture and how fittingly well it goes with the MUFE HD Foundation. Click here for a review. Will I repurchase? Yes, absolutely! 

  • Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara should have been tossed out many months ago. It was my cult favourite for a while, then I started to use Lancome Hypnose instead. I would still go back to YSL Faux Cils, just because it created more volume and the wand is easy to use. Will I repurchase? No, I will instead try the newer YSL mascaras instead just out of curiousity.

  • Lush Dream Cream was my regular purchase - it applies like a lotion but has the benefits of a cream for the winter. The downside is the scent, which my boyfriend thinks it smells like toilet detergent. Well, he exaggerates of course. It is herbal and very 'organic' in scent. Will I repurchase? Maybe. 


3 comments:

Janet said...

Good for you girl!!would love to try the MUFE primer soon!! =)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

How'd you do the cool graphic sketch!? :D It feels great to finish anything especially in skincare or makeup!

Tracy said...

@Janet: Wish I could finish up more things than I buy!

@Rainy Days and Lattes: Loving the different ways to spruce up an image for sure! I am already eyeing a few products that is on its way out for the month of Feb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...