February 14, 2012

Body Pampering for V-Day

Whether you find Valentines Day an overhyped commercial cheesy excuse to splurge on roses and chocolates for your loved one, or another day to cringe at the public displays of affections. I'd say... join in the fun! You don't have to do it the conventional way. Treat those whom you care about with love. That in itself makes V-day so worthwhile!
So all mushiness aside...

My dear bf gifted me with more beauty products last week, just in time for Valentines. I don't think he had meant it to be a Valentines gift. He just wanted to show me the wonderfulness of Greek products. He's Greek, btw. Which means anything that is made from Greece is the best. ;-)
Contents in the Best of Korres Set:
  • Guava Body Butter
  • Basil Lemon Showergel
  • Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel
  • Evening Primrose Eyecream
  • Wild Rose 24-hour moisturiser 





I can't wait to try these!
Greek Trivia! If you haven't already watched 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' - "the word cosmetic comes from the Greek word "kosmētikos"

I hope you're having a wonderful V-day. 

Much love <3

3 comments:

Miaka said...

Nice gift set!

Janet said...

indeed, a great pampering goodies...the vanilla cinnamon must be really yummy..I love everything with vanilla on it! smells really yummy and refreshing..=)

Makeup Magpie said...

What a nice little gift set! I have a few Korres products (lip butters & eyeshadows) and I love them :) Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...