December 19, 2011

Seeing Winter Rose


I never would have thought summer coral cheeks could go with muted rose plummy wintery eyes. It came to quite pleasantly while I was making a bravo attempt over the weekend to use bits and pieces of abandoned makeup. I came across MAC Stereo Rose. In fact, the name should rightly be 'Crimenelle rose' because of it's strange tendency to be coral but not really. It just creates a lovely healthy sheen, the very thing I need for this super grey winter. 


Combined with Guerlain Meteorites from last years' christmas collection just seems so right. I don't know why it does... but instinct was telling me that I should just give it a go, and I love the effect! 


I am in this mood of wearing anything that is plum - from eyes, lips and nails. No blues, no greys, no browns... all and everything is plum. In fact, I am guilty as charged for not using more of my Illamasqua Delirium pigment. Early this year, I was raving nonstop about these little pots, and realised how little I have used of it. Here, I used this as a base, with Anna Sui's 206 and 001 as eyeshadows on top. 







3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is a pretty soft look, I love the cheeks. I can't make MSFs to work for me though but Stereo Rose looks good on you.

Unknown said...

I spotted shiseido's perfect rouge!
pretty color

Unknown said...

I spotted shiseido's perfect rouge!
pretty color

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...