August 26, 2011

Nailpolish hauling

I flew back to Singapore about two weeks back, met up with gorgeous Sophia from the make-up blogette. We of course talked alot about makeup and she sparked an intense fetish in me for nailpolishes. I'm not sure how I ended up with  9 nailpolishes in total (7 from OPI, 2 from Chanel), but it's fun looking at them now in its entire collection.

These nailpolishes were selling at $30 for 2, so it was a bit hard to control my spending... clearly.


So here is what I ended up with. Some work safe shades...


 ...and dark vampy shades for the fall.


Today I have OPI Color to Diner For on my nails. I love it! There's a iridescent shimmer on a medium dark red shade. A gorgeous color all year round.



3 comments:

Kata Paulin said...

Gorge! Please do nail swatches of ALL of them ;)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I love your nail polish color. That's one of my favorite reds on nails :)

Tracy said...

@Kata Paulin: I sure will! :-)

@Rainy Days and Lattes: absolutely gorgeous red... couldn't get my eyes off it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...