May 11, 2011

My Current Loves


It has been quite some time since I've done a monthly favourite post, so here are my current loves. 


♥ 1. Make Up Forever HD Definition Primer #2 ♥ 


A perfect primer in my opinion, to correct sallow undertones, and lift your entire complexion subtly. Unlike other primers, the MUFE HD Definition Primer is like a skincare product and absorbs incredibly well into the skin. Smells lovely and keeps my makeup intact for most of the day. 

♥ 2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Parfum ♥ 


A spring eau de parfum, that is easily layered to suit your taste. Add a touch of musky Narciso Rodriguez or a clean fresh scent on top of Marc Jacob's Daisy EDP to create your unique scent. I've been wearing it everyday and it always makes me feel pretty when I head out the door. 

♥ 3. Paul & Joe Lipstick N 04 ♥ 


Paul & Joe lipsticks rate highly in moisturising your lips. This colour in 04 is a beautiful sheer barbie pink, that enhances your natural lip colour. I have featured this lipstick numerous times on my blog. 

♥ 4. Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse in Pink ♥ 


Photos don't lie. Stats also don't lie. This primer has been the most outstanding illuminating base makeup I've had so far. It gives you the perfect amount of glow underneath a light coverage foundation, shrinks your pores and keeps the oilies at bay. 

♥ 5. Burberry Luminous Compact Foundation ♥ 


I like to use the Burberry Luminous Compact Foundation as a setting powder after liquid foundation. The Burberry Foundation Powder is incredibly fine and silky, and transfers beautifully on the skin without making you look cakey. 

♥ 6. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation ♥ 


Giorgio Armani makes clean-cut foundations that suit different skin types. Great as a light coverage foundation, feels like second skin and makes you look fabulous in photos. I have received numerous compliments on my blog and in person while using this foundation. 

♥ 7. MAC Creamblend Blush in Joie-de-vivre ♥ 


Released in 2010, the creamblend blushers from MAC Lilyland Collection, are very creamy to the touch and infuses into your cheeks, imparting a natural flush. Joie-de-vivre is a colour that looks striking on pan, but the tiniest bit of colour makes fair skinned girls look doll-like and demure. A nice blush to pair with a neutral eye and lipbalm for the office. 

♥ 8. Paul & Joe Eyebrow Pencil Duo 03  


Black eyebrows tend to make you look fierce, and I would use this eyebrow pencil to tone down the colour just slightly. The Paul & Joe Eyebrow Pencil comes with 2 different shades, where you will use the lighter shade for the inner half of your eyebrows and the darker shade for the outer part. A nifty concept that works quite well. 


What are your current loves?  

2 comments:

L a D y ♥ V said...

Hi,

Nice blog! I loveeee makeup ;)

Do you use the Make Up Forever HD Definition Primer first and then the Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse? Or can't they be used together? I'd like to try out the MUFE primer..

Tracy said...

@L a D y <3 V: I use either primers depending on the effect I want to achieve. They both brighten, but I sometimes I like the emolient primer for foundations that tend to dry faster. Plus, MUFE HD Primer smells lovely and I reach for it more due to this reason.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...