April 10, 2011

Illamasqua Toxic Nature and other goodies


My illamasqua package arrived last week, where I ordered a couple of the products from the Toxic Nature Collection. I had my eyes set on a the new matte cream pigments.


 It's always fun getting new goodies. I find that I start hauling nonstop when I'm feeling stressed out. And well, I had plenty of that going on the past month!


I was faced with so much difficulty in choosing the cream pigments based on online swatches. In the end, I went with colours that are 'safer' - Delirium, Hollow and Mould. I will be creating some looks on these products soon.  


I needed a red lip liner that was more orange based, so I took the chance with Feisty, which is only available in the EU.


My first red nail polish in Throb. Suggestive names huh? (Excuse my very very dry cuticles)


Sophia from the Make-up Blogette tempted me with illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Frenzy. It's a gorgeous bright pink and with amazing pigmentation.


If you haven't watched illamasqua's latest makeup video on the Toxic Nature Collection, you must. Inspiring looks and tricks to having fun with your makeup. In their looks, they featured Pure Pigment in Static on top of the Cream Pigment Emerge.



 

illamasqua also released a new shade in Glister, a nude felt tip eyeliner. It's a simply breathtaking shade, almost makes your eyes look naturally bigger. If there is one thing you must get from this collection, it has to be the Precision Ink.




I also got 2 nail varnishes (Bacterium and Purity) from the collection, but they're gifts for friends.

More looks on these products coming up soon! 

2 comments:

Ling Tung said...

Throb is a sexy colour and very suggestive name!!! Love your haul

Tracy said...

Yeah, throb and load. Imagine telling your colleagues that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...