March 23, 2011

A few items from the Crabtree & Evelyn's Floral Fragrance Collection

If you recall, two weeks ago I attended the Crabtree & Evelyn's Floral Fragrance Collection Launch. This collection is reminiscent of Spring time, butterflies and flowers. We are all looking forward to Spring, and especially so, because this winter has reportedly been quite harsh in Europe and Northern America.




Since then, I have been thinking about purchasing a few of their fragrance candles (but limiting myself due to excessive baggage). I've never really been into aromatherapy but lately, the stress of moving and work has become godzilla. Sometimes I feel days are so overwhelming, and I would silently pray that this insanity will soon come to an end. Just to ease the physical stress, I would take additional hot showers to ease the tightness from my shoulders. Does that sound familiar?


 Lately, I have been using a few items from Crabtree & Evelyn. There's something special about using beautifully scented aromatherapy bath products that makes you want to slumber into clean sheets and forget of work/life/family/financial responsibilities for eight hours a day.


Rosewater bath & shower gel mixed with the steam in your shower envelopes every corner of the room like fresh cut roses, reminding you of Valentines everyday. I use a little bit each time and every dullop of gel is concentrated enough to leave a soft scent to your skin.


My favourite item of the three would be the Lavender Body Lotion. I love everything about lavendar. It reminds me of home in Australia and  fresh white ironed linen (by now you can probably tell that I love to sleep!).

Crabtree & Evelyn's body lotion is extremely velvety and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I know I will be picking up another backup of the Lavender Body Lotion and bringing it with me to Copenhagen. 


And lastly in the Lily collection, the Eau de Toilette (30mL) is a nice addition for anyone who is a fan of this particular single floral scent. I much prefer to have this scent in my home, instead of having it on my clothes. The scent doesn't last very long, being an Eau de Toilette. Then again, I am more into sweet musky EDP scents (Coco and Miss Dior) where the scent tends to linger on for the entire day. 


All in all, I think this is a stunning collection. There will be at least one thing that will satiate your cravings and curiosity. I would recommend the body lotions for anyone who wants to have velvety and moisturised skin without feeling clammy and greasy in this kind of tropical weather. And men will always shyly admit to being attracted to women who smells like flowers. :-)

All products have been released in store. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: all products mentioned were provided by PR. All photographs and opinions are mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...