February 19, 2011

Tags: About Me and Other Wonderful Things

I was tagged by sweet Jen from Rainy Days and Lattes, whom I'm sure you're already subscribed to. Unfortunately, I am stuck in the office today to get some work done before Monday - I am now assigned to a crazy project with a inhumane deadline. :( Life sucks.

Anyway, thanks for the tag! :)

1. Why do you create this blog?
Unlike what alot of beauty bloggers say about starting your blog with defined objectives, I started mine haphazardly and only as a part time hobby to play around with photography and makeup. If you scroll back to 2008, my photography skills were crap. I'm glad that I'm getting slightly better! Still improving though!

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
All the blogs I subscribe to are listed on my blog reading list -->
Almost 99% are beauty blogs.

3. Favorite makeup brand?
I went through a big phase of Japanese cosmetics; Maquillage, Lunasol, Coffret D'or, Paul & Joe.
Then I went through a big phase of YSL, Dior and then now I'm officially hooked onto Chanel.
Brands that stand the test of time are MAC, Paul & Joe and Chanel. They continue to release beautiful shades for the everyday professional woman.

4. Favorite clothing brand?
Zara and Topshop.

5. Your indispensable makeup product
Blush hands down. I've got a serious hoarding problem when it comes to blushers. It's quite scary.

6. Your favorite color?
Pink lipsticks back then and now sexy red lips. It all depends on the hair colour.

7. Your perfume?
Sultry and warm musky scents like Chanel Coco Madamoiselle EDP and Burburry London.

8. Your favorite film?
Avatar

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
New York City and San Francisco - for the culture, excitement and shopping!!!
But I will always fly back to Melbourne cos that's where home is. There's nothing better than to chill with your best friends in the most liveable city in the world!

10. Make up the last question and answer... What is your motto in life?
Be open to try new things and do it with 101% passion.

I am tagging the following bloggers and anyone who is keen on doing this fun tag! Please don't be shy!
  • Penelope from Inspired by Beauty
  • Liladylife from Tiny Lady Life
  • Love Sweet Crystal
  • Jess from Ohh...pretty
  • Beauty on the Way
  • Popcorn from Popcorn & Cute Things
  • Diane from This Love Game

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I love doing tags like these because it gives you a better insight to the person behind the blog!

Hope you have a better Sunday! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...