February 16, 2011

Redken Real Control Overnight Treat works while you sleep

Redken's Real Control Overnight Treat is a leave-in hair mask for late weekday nights. On days where I know I have no patience to apply a rinse-off hair mask for even 10 minutes as claimed on standard manufacturer's instructions, I whip out my Redken Real Control Overnight Treat, work it on my hair ends and go straight to bed. 


I love to imagine this as my magic potion, working miracles on my stressed out hair while I am in slumber... and still have my hair smelling lovely and fresh in the morning (that only works it's charm when you actually have someone sleeping next to you though)

So far, I'm loving it. It has made my hair feel softer in the morning without weighing my curls down. And you can either shampoo it out after your eight hour sleep, or leave it in for the day. 

According to the label, it claims to renew and repair severely damaged hair while you sleep. Formulated with Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Care Adjust Complex, it helps provide nourishment, smoothing control and strengthening repair. Awaken with shiny hair with lasting softness and control. 



Priced at GBP 29, at 100mL, this bottle will last 6 months if used twice a week. Fairly pricey. But well, I love it enough to repurchase, I think. One pump does go a long way. It spreads easily and absorbs right into the hair cuticle. 

Use either on damp or dry hair. 




1 comment:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Really interesting!! I'm going to look more into this. I have extremely damaged hair and this one will be that miracle that will help it. I'm also going to try the other one you reccomended.. the conditioner you can put on your scalp. I'll try and order them at the same time b/c nothing has worked for my hair :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...