February 17, 2011

My Love Affair with Chanel Black Pearl Continues...


I have a love affair with Chanel Black Pearl Le Vernis Nail Colour, which was released from the Spring 2011 collection. I feel beautiful wearing black pearls on my fingers and toes, that I have it on all month. 



And I love how the nailpolish reflects a mysterious shade of colour in different lights and angles. I suppose it is quite metallic in finish because it reflects the natural texture of black pearls. All pictures below are taken using 2 coats of Chanel Black Pearl but without a top coat. 




3 comments:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Beautiful! I love it's not a harsh black :P It's beautiful and shiny! Pearly as it describes :)

Popcorn said...

the color is pretty~ i really NEED to try a Chanel nail polish soon.

Jess said...

Black Pearl looks really sophisticated on your, Tracy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...