January 30, 2011

My shamefully large haul from HQhair



I have been waiting forever for my HQhair order to arrive... when it did land on my doorstep, I ripped the box open like there was no tomorrow. Goodness me, I didn't realise I ordered a salon-worth of hair products. Everything was at 30% off and shipped directly to my door. 


An assortment of products from daily shampoos & conditioners, hair treatments and styling products. Please don't judge me. :P


Kerastase Bain Oleo Curl, Curl Definition Shampoo for my unruly locks, which for that matter is looking much better now one month after my digital perm. 

Redken Smooth Down Conditioner that is known to be great on thick and coarse asian hair. 


Redken Real Control Overnight Treat - night recovery treatment for dense/dry/sensitised hair. I can't wait to try this. Heard some amazing reviews. 

Kerastase Noctogenist Serum Nuit - an overnight softening treatment. I've tried this so far and it's quite nice. 

More reviews on this coming up...


Redken Ringlet - Great on digital permed hair. This is the new formulation and my old bottle is almost close to finishing. 

Tigi Bedhead After Party to give hair more shine. lol to the packaging. Nice ;)


Sebastian Potion 9, a cult favourite for hairstylists in creating definition and texture. Also has treatment properties to heal damaged hair over time. 

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Leave-in Protectant to prevent damage to hair. I'm itching to try this. But Wesley, my hairdresser told me to refrain from protein treatments/products till my new hair color has set in. 

(New hair BTW. I went darker and cut the fishtails off. I hated them to the core and lived with it for a month. I could feel my hair hurting. Now I don't have to live with bad roots in the cold country.)


Kerastase Nectar Thermique Nourishing Care with heat-styling protective agent. Great reviews about this product online, even when I can't figure why I bought it in the first place. 

Kerastase Masquintense Highly Concentrated Nourishing Treatment for Dry and Extremely Sensitive Hair. The secret to keeping the curly locks is to use plenty of conditioners and masques.


So that summarises my HQhair order. If you do plan to purchase from them, I recommend you hold off until they get their s@#( sorted. I previously blogged that they have gone into administration, and have been acquired by HutGroup. They have the worst customer service since then. Other than the great array of products they stock up, I still have faith that the site and operations will be back to its feet soon. 

More reviews, posts, FOTDs, will be coming up soon. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...