November 7, 2010

It's Official - I'm relocating to....

It's been a number of months since I've been tentatively waiting for news regarding the confirmation of my move. I flew back from my designated office today, leaving me incredibly jetlagged. But I wanted to let you know that I will be putting up another blogsite, with all subjects and posts dedicated to my expeditions during that year. It'll be a temporary posting, a promotion to what others would say and I will be working on a special project that requires me to travel around the world. More than what I do now, which is mostly restricted to South East Asia. My beauty blogging will not stop here but I can imagine my hauls will taper down significantly with the 25% VAT on luxury goods...

So you're probably wondering where I will be relocating to...

and it's COPENHAGEN!

My move is scheduled in January, so I will be doing a series of blogsales, just to condense the things that I currently have. I've been bad - my makeup shopping has not ended when I last suspected that I will be moving. But there will be plenty of items going on sale; including some barely used Lunasol, Chanel, MAC. So stay tuned for the new blogsite and blogsales!!

4 comments:

Ki said...

All the best :)

Diane said...

Omgosh! Copenhagen seems like an amazing (and beautiful) place to live in! :) Congrats!!

Sharon said...

Take pictures, please! :D

adsy1234567 said...

Congrats!! It must be so exciting and Copenhagen is such a beautiful place. Good luck with everything!! Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, it really meant a lot to me for getting the first comment, thanks!!!P10P is so hard, especially with all the xmas collections... 2.5 months, 15 products is really quick, I kept thinking that it'll take me like 10 years to finish 10 products...lol...i'm sure it would be such a great feeling when i do finish. Good luck with the move!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...