August 25, 2010

Visiting a MAC classic - Nymphette

Would you happen to know the definition of 'Nymphette'?

Here it is:

nym·phet (nm-ft, nmft)
noun
A pubescent girl regarded as sexually desirable.
 
Interesting.
 
Well, its always a pleasure to revisit old classics. This month I have decided that I need to stop spending on new collections, and instead use the things that I currently own. Mind you, I still have quite a lot of MAC lipglosses that I haven't even opened. Who's guilty of this sin? Me, hands down. Hehe!

See, I usually use 4 to 5 lipglosses at a time, to avoid any contamination to the products. And, I typically finish one lip product in within 2 months of continuous use. Boy do I love it when I finish products though! Unfortunately, that was not the state of affairs lately with all the recent MAC collections and monthly acquisitions.
 
MAC Nymphette Lipglass is gorgeous on the lips and is infused with pretty gold shimmer. It's beautiful on warm asian skin and is kind of my-lips-but-better look. I often use this over certain lipsticks that tend to be too harsh on my skintone (i.e. MAC Gaga lipstick) to tone it down. 
 

 

Applied alone on my lips 





It's going to be a rough day - potentially a 15-hr work day. I got bombed this morning from my boss to deliver another presentation for the CEO by tomorrow. Knowing me, I get really paranoid about presentation formatting and simple things like that so it's usually stressful to have a 15-hr delivery date. But the good news is that I have makeup to keep me happy. Superficial me. Hehe!

:)

2 comments:

pinkribbons said...

Gorgeous. MAC has some fab products in the permanent line but I think it gets lost with the LE collections that keep coming out.

Vonvon said...

I read about Nymphette a lot.. But I don't own one. It comes in one of the MAC Look In A Box sets, but like you, I have to self impose makeup ban on myself, after my big haul from the US.

Still I can't resist the Super Slick Liners from Fabulous Felines! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...