August 12, 2010

FOTD Featuring Chanel Fall 2010 Collection

I can't seem to rave enough about the Chanel Fall 2010 Collection, which was debuted in Singapore end of July. I've seen collections and hauls on blog sites, but nothing beats having to look at these beauties in person. In fact, I wish I hadn't bought so much MAC stuff from the previous two collections. Instead, I could be buying more Chanel. :) 

Amazingly, Chanel Paradoxal nailpolish is completely sold out in Singapore. I remember looking at this nailpolish the other day and I couldn't figure out why its so special. I usually stinge when it comes to nailpolishes, so it has to totally blow my mind away in the shade and opacity.

Here is a grab-and-go makeup look today. Yup, no faffing around this morning.

The packaging for the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadows are absolutely exquisite! I love the little robot and dinosaur on the lid. Very cute. It reminds me of a Girls Scout Badge Collectible.  

You can explode this picture to look at the swatches in detail. Picture was taken indoors.

This picture is taken under sunlight. Look at how gorgeous the Chanel Rouge Coco in Chintz is! I love it!


Up close




Am I getting better at my poses or wat? =P

1 comment:

Beauty Addict said...

I'm in love with the lipstick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...