August 11, 2010

Chanel Rouge Coco Chintz - another nude peach lipstick

I'm having a bad office day already - I feel like I need to calm myself down with a little bit of blogging. This will be a short one though because I have a gazillion things to do and I have zilch motivation.

I did a small Chanel haul on the Fall 2010 collection, which I'm getting more and more pleased with by each passing day! Today I'm using Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Chintz, which is a gorgeous light nude peachy colour. I'm surprised at how creamy and hydrated the Rouge Coco formulas are! They seem to glide on like a dream and feels very lightweight and moisturising on my lips. I have a feeling I might be collecting a few more of these in time to come.

Bare Lips

Chanel Rouge Coco Chintz lipstick on

How does it compare to Chanel Rouge Coco in Rose Dentelle? Well, it's certainly more peachy. Rose Dentelle is definitely pinkier on the lip. I love that this shade is so office-friendly. None of that 'look at me bright lips' businesss, but enough to give you a beautiful polished look.






I hope you're having a better day than me! I'm certainly looking forward to getting a break from all this hooha.

5 comments:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

The lipstick is very pretty on you! I love the color so much! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks! I prefer Chintz more than Rose Dentelle.

BeautyOnTheWay said...

Nice color!
You should smile more, looks very pretty ^_^

feeyona said...

I love this colour, it really is very office-appropriate, subdued but elegant! Is it very pigmented, and does it last long? I'll be starting work soon and this is exactly the kind of lipstick I'm looking for! Anyway, hope you have a better day ahead and don't let work get you down (:

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

the chanel lippie looks gorgeous on you lovely! :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...