July 4, 2010

A Yummy Her World Anniversary Special

Yesterday I picked up the July Edition 2010 of her World Singapore Anniversary Collector's Edition. This edition features 526 pages full of worthwhile lazy Sunday reading. 

The best part?

You get a free slice of cake from Bakerzia. You can choose from New York Cheese Cake, Cookies & Cream Cheese Cake, Tiramisu etc. I always go Bakerzias for special occasions and birthdays so I was doing a little dance when I saw this special from her World. 

I popped into the Paragon outlet (2nd floor) to pick up my cheesecake. 
Yummmmmm!!!
Despite jostling around the bus crowds to get home from Orchard Road, my Cookies & Cream Cheesecake is still looking pretty!

Okay, enough blogging! Time to dig in. :)

Go get yourself a free cake! 

3 comments:

BeautyOnTheWay said...

I love cheese cake too! Thanks for your post and I should quickly go and grab one Her World now....haha.

Shilka said...

Ah, I wonder if this is sold out or I'm just blind xD I keep looking for it in shops, and it's MIA ;) Enjoy your cake dear :D

Diane said...

hey tracy! wanted to let you know that if you're travelling, the dfs in changi airport has released the in the groove collection! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...