July 14, 2010

Beige Parisian Chic and MAC Stereo Rose

I couldn't do anymore study today. Not only have I developed a sore throat and a cough, I have mentally decided that I needed more preparation to get through the GMAT. It's no easy feat, lets put as that. Unfortunately, I was neither a Maths nor an English genius in school. My favorite subjects were chemistry and biology, hence my specialization into pharmacy. So coming back to Maths basics is something that I don't particularly enjoy. Bloody integers and all... 

To brighten up my already 'bleak week' I played around with makeup (hmm... no surprise?). I haven't done an FOTD in quite some time, so I thought of just showing you some of the things I'm using on a regular basis. 'Regular' meaning that I haven't even had 5 minutes to put on makeup, as I've been just cramming/studying/stressing out. 


I'm really into neutral rosey lip colours. Almost everything that I pick instantly from a lipstick stand would always be in a rose beige colour scheme. Here's my favorite lipstick at the moment. 

Dior Addict High Shine Beige Parisian Chic 330

It has tiny micro green sparkles, which makes the lipstick super lustrous and glossy.


It brings out more pink to my lips and is a subtle everyday color for the office. On my cheeks i have MAC Stereo Rose, which imparts a beautiful glow. I can see why people went crazy about it now. 

As you can tell, it has a bit of a glossy look. And I'm more of a lipstick gal (rather than a lipstick + lipgloss combo). 

Well my eyeshadow looks have been somewhat simple lately. I really like the Urban Decay Pony Eyeshadow Palette. The blue reminds me of MAC Mutiny Pigment, which I should probably use more of. I always hear of Asian girls being scared of using blue eyeshadow, but this one here is a sky blue and you can always make it more neutral with soft brown shades. 


Now I want to end this post with an embarrassing picture (a beauty crime...)

I cannot believe I have left my regrowth grow for THAT LONG! Haha!

Wish me luck for my exams. I can't wait for it to be over already!!! -__-

5 comments:

miss wiggle said...

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR GMAT!!! Those exams are so disgusting, no? LOL! I'm sure you'll do absolutely great. :) Stereo Rose is beauuutiful on you.

p chan said...

Your skin looks so good now!!! All the best for your exams!!!

Jasmine said...

Hi Tracy,

I would like to know if you would be interested in PR advertorial opportunities with CLARINS?

Pls call me at 6838 6378.

Thanks,
Jasmine

Jasmine said...

Hi Tracy,

I would like to know if you would be interested in PR advertorial opportunities with CLARINS?

Pls call me at 6838 6378.

Thanks,
Jasmine

Aleksandra said...

Why are you taking your GMATS? Thinking of doing an MBA?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...