June 29, 2010

Light Coverage with Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser


I tried Laura Mercier's famous tinted moisturiser today. I was after a light coverage foundation but found nothing suitable in the shops. I settled with LM after seeing it on Ebay. 

SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer in the nude shade (equiv to MAC NC25)

Comes in a 40mL tube

A small amount is adequate for people with great skin.

Spreads easily

Leaves a thin veil of foundation that helps to even out any discoloration and uneveness.

It doesn't settle into my pores

But my skin probably requires a little bit of concealer to hide any acne scars since the coverage is very light.

I used my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer to hide any marks and pigmentation from my old acne

I love this loose powder - it gives a great finishing touch by neutralizing the yellowness/paleness you get from your foundation. I'm not a fan of the sieve though. It's a pain in the butt to try to get the powder to come out of those tiny holes.

Base makeup finished...

I love my Lunasol Start of Night Eyeshadow palette. Love the mauvey and brown color combination. It's truly amazing!


Used Paul & Joe Duo Mascara with 1 comb and brush to coat each individual lash.



I went to the Kose Sales today which was so cool. I met lovely Cozycotters and makeup junkies like me.  Sometimes it gets so boring hanging out with office people who only talk about work work work. After a while, I don't even want to listen to gossip. It gets tiring, demotivating and doesn't serve anyone any benefit in morale. Talking about makeup on the other hand seems to lift my troubles away. 

I will try to post more posts after mid-July, cos I have a big exam looming and I need to prepare thoroughly for it. So I apologise for MIA for a while but I promise I will be back in full action when things settle down. :)



2 comments:

Jess said...

Your skin looks so flawless with the LM Tinted Moisturizer! Haha, it's the same with me that talking about makeup/cosmetics seems to lift troubles away!

Wished I had friends in real life that have the same passion like me, haha... :)

Ki said...

Hey :)

which powder is that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...