May 28, 2010

Shu Uemura Depsea Moisture Replenishing Eye Gel

Today I finished my tub of Lancome Genifique Eye Cream (Youth Activating as well!). A sad moment for me, because it'll be a while till I purchase it again with it's super high price tag.

On the brighter side, I'm on something new. I've always really liked the Shu Uemura Depsea Moisture Range which is replaced with the Hydrability Range. The Hydrability Range has additional seaweed extracts which helps to increase moisture retention... That to me sounds like alot of marketing jargon, which is nice but lets be honest here... do we really know what seaweed extracts do? 

I bought the Shu Uemura Depsea Moisture Replenishing Eye Gel a while back in December last year. 
It claims to moisturize dehydrated eyes, and minimize puffiness, dark circles and smoothen out fine dry lines. For me, i just need hydration to avoid the wrinkles. 

Ingredients if you're interested. Mostly contains Sea Water, which is interesting. 

Comes in a 15mL tube with 6 months expiry upon opening

With a hygienic dispensing tip and screw top. 
1 small pearl size is enough for both eyes, applying gently away from the centre (to minimise puffiness).

The gel applies easily on the skin, leaving a slight cooling feeling. After a few seconds, the gel completely absorbs into the skin and does not leave a greasy texture. 
I'm looking forward to using this in my daily skin routine. I see that its a nice replacement to the Genifique Eye Cream which is more creamy in texture than the Shu Uemura Replenishing Eye Gel. 


2 comments:

miss wiggle said...

Quite a tiny tube! At first I thought it was a sample size. I'd really like to try this for a daytime eye treatment! I've heard many good things about Shu skincare.

I only know that seaweed is good for eating. If you tell me that I can put it on my face, I guess I'd do that too! lol~

Ki said...

Waiting for a detailed review :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...