May 17, 2010

YSL morning

A quick look using YSL's products

You would already know that I'm a huge fan of the YSL anti-cernes concealer. I've also started to use alot more of the Creme de Blush in 02 in my no-fuss 5-minute makeup for work. It applies like a dream, and can be blended out nicely with your fingers. Everyone knows of the YSL Faux Cils mascara and the Touche Eclat highlighter pen (which now stinks of something rancid so I tossed that one out). 

Now and then I grab the YSL palette, which is surprisingly easy to use for work. You can also check out Julieg713's eye makeup tutorial using this palette. The US version is slightly different to the Asian version. 



Ignore my chapped lips, I forgot to smother my lips with Lucas Pawpaw last night! 

My colleague asked me how to apply on eyeshadows at work today. It made me realise that not alot of women actually know how to do eye makeup, which probably explains why some don't look like they're wearing makeup at all. So I try to explain to her how to apply eyeshadows step-by-step, and I noticed that she got lost when I started to talk about the 'blending'. I forgot that I struggled a little bit with eyeshadows when I first got into it. And now I'm addicted like no other! What were your experiences when you started with eyeshadow? 

2 comments:

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Cute! I've been eyeing the YSL palette for a while now. When I first started with eyeshadows, I couldn't get it to apply correctly and the colors didn't stay on the lids for long. It's important to have high quality products and brushes. Helps out a lot!

Mademoiselle Chic blog said...

love those colors. :)
~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...