May 11, 2010

MAC Pret te Papier Collection mini haul


The MAC Pret te Papier Collection was just released in Singapore last week at Raffles City. I didn't bother to go all the way into the CBD to check out a MAC collection. Instead, I waited for Tangs Orchard to release the collection. Currently, they're undergoing some renovation and part of the shop is still available for purchases. It makes it quite frustrating when you want certain things but they don't keep any of the stock available.

From the promo picture, I thought the packaging will be in the 'button' esque appearance. Alas, it was only the typical black MAC packaging. Oh well!

I bought a few things from this collection. It's alot less than what I thought I'll get. I didn't get any of the eyeshadows/chromographic pencils/lipglasses/mineralize blush. I just wasn't interested in any of them, and I'm saving up for my MAC to the Beach collection which has already been released on the MAC UK website. 

I did get the MAC Instant Chic Sheertone Blush, which was sold out at Raffles City outlet already! Two lipsticks in Made to Order and Dressmaker Dressmaker. They're both in lustre finishes which I love. 

I used the Tangs $5 recycling vouchers so it added up to some nice savings there. 

Taking pictures on my sofa (sorry) so the background doesn't look pleasant. But the colour is true to picture. Dressmaker Dressmaker is a lighter coral colour, whilst Made to Order has more of a rosey tint. My Made to Order lipstick is sweating slightly with the heat here in Singapore, but that's not an issue.

On pan this blush doesn't look all that amazing but it swatches beautifully. I didn't end up getting the other blush in Garb. I'm not sure if it's similar to the Perfect Cheek, which I already have. 

You can build the intensity by layering more. Here I have on one swipe of Instant Chic with Made to Order lipstick. I'm loving the lipstick already!

More looks from this collection coming up!

8 comments:

Tiptoe21 said...

thanks for sharing your haul! I might think about picking some stuff up from this collection. Did you have a favorite?

Jess said...

Hehe, got the same blush - and that's the only thing I got from Pret A Papier! :)

miss wiggle said...

I'm kind of lemming that Dressmaker lippie... hmm...

Yep, I took the plunge with that palette after seeing your FOTD (and many others' FOTDs)! It just looked so good on you gals! xD And I have to agree, it's an amazing palette; completely unexpected just by looking at the palette. :D

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

What a pretty look! I didn't pick up anything from this collection but if I were to, I'd definitely do the blushes. I just have this new thing with blushes these days and I know MAC makes really nice ones. I think the cheek color looks great on you! The lipstick is also the perfect pale pink on you :)

p chan said...

sadly, mac blushes break me out! Instant chic was soooo pretty! i got the shadows and the paint pot :)

Tracy said...

p chan: Oh my gosh, I just came back from MAC and I was lemming a few of the shadows this time. I think I might grab them too, especially Tissueweight Eyeshadow and the Coral Crepe Paint Pot. So hard to resist!

BeautyOnTheWay said...

I tried out the colors at MAC counter but didn't get anything in the end, was a bit disappointed, now waiting for the beach collection.....

Pop Champagne said...

the colors seem nice, I want to grab the blush!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...