May 4, 2010

Frekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner

I received a sample of the Frederic Frekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner some time ago and I've been wanting to try it for the longest time but always put it off. When I looked at the mirror today, I realised my hair colour was fading really fast! This is always the problem when you get hair colours with a red underbase. So I was searching high and low for the Frekkai sample, and voila! I tried it today for the first time... 


Scent smells of candy and not overpowering. It's so important to have nicely scented hair products! Why else would we be taking multiple showers? I hate the smell of sebum build-up in the hair and I can't understand why people (living in humid countries) don't wash their hair everyday. The smell just overpowers you when you stand next to someone with greasy oily hair. 

Anyway, I digress... the shampoo lathers up really nicely. I find that after rinsing the shampoo off, my hair was slightly drier... Although, after using the conditioner, my hair was lovely and silky. The amazing part is that after drying my hair, it feels and looks great too! I think I prefer the conditioner than the shampoo. But it goes hand in hand, most of the time. Colour shampoos are a lot more important than color conditioners when locking in colour. 

The result: Beautiful, soft and shiny hair. Under sunlight, my hair looks like a healthy asian blonde! 

And indoors, my hair has a slightly green tint to it, which I love!

Oh by the way, I hauled myself Ripe Peach after seeing how popular it was globally. In Singapore, this blush was gone in a few days. I managed to get it before it sold out completely! It's truly gorgeous on the cheeks. It looks like the perfect shade of coral, without looking too clownish. 

Gosh, I'm totally in love with this shampoo and conditioner! My hair has been a bitch to manage lately, especially that my soft bond is now fading away. I get frizz, no volume and fly aways. It's horrid! But yay to my new discovery! 
I've gone slightly darker with all the weekend runs at McRitchie. The strongest suncreens never seem to stay on my skin in this humid weather. 

Braces smile! Can't wait to finish my Roaccutane already. This stuff is totally killing my lips and even the best formulated lipstick looks miserable on my dry chapped lips. 

All the gear I used today...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...