May 4, 2010

April Favourites

I didn't manage to post my favourites last month but here it is for the month of April! These products have sneakily entered my daily makeup routine. 

I don't really have a lot of time in the mornings, so I keep my makeup relatively simple. One of the pre-requisites is to make my eyes look less tired. My most adored eyeshadow palette is the White Gradation, which you've seen me use in my last EOTD. I daresay, this is one of the best eyeshadow palettes out there from Lunasol. If you can still get your hands on one, I strongly recommend it!

I heard all about this primer from Lisasz09, who has a knack for reviewing anything and everything under the beauty house. I love the texture of this primer, and more so than the P&J Moisturising Primer. There's no silicone in it, which means it doesn't block your pores. It really helps to brighten your complexion and makes foundation application super easy! 

MAC Ripe Peach Blush is probably selling at twice the retail price on Ebay right now. And I can see why. It's so truly beautiful on the cheeks, and you can build it up based on the colour you wish. I usually mix up the colours to give me more of a peachy coral look. A perfect blush for a neutral or smokey eye. 

I received Coco Mademoiselle EDP as a gift sometime back. At first it has a beautiful citrus scent, but after the fragrance settles, it deepens into a vanilla musky scent that's almost hard to point your finger at.  I'm so in love with this fragrance, and women in particular seem to comment more on it. I even had a few strangers approach me to ask what fragrance I was wearing.  

I never quite got into the Stila lip glaze bonanza some years back. The packaging looks cheap and I wasn't all that big into have fruity scented glosses on my lips. But I was pleasantly surprised that the Stila lipglazes helped to hydrate my lips more than other lipglosses. I suppose the thicker consistency of the gloss helps to minimise the look of my severely dry and chapped lips. So with that, I've already pretty much finished a whole lip glaze and I'm probably going to get a few more on the next sale. 

My final favourite of the month would be my P&J Pressed Powder N which I popped into my old Anna Sui Pressed Powder Case. As you can see, I've already hit pan. This pressed powder elicits a soft shimmer, which really helps to brighten your complexion without making you look powdered up. The quality of P&J products are always excellent, and their powders are finely milled and soft. 

4 comments:

miss wiggle said...

Yep, due to your EOTD and everyone else's, I've decided to get that Lunasol palette. I can't wait to use it! :)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

The eyeshadow palette looks beautiful! I've never tried Lunasol products before but the colors are absolutely gorgeous :D

I am a new follower! :)

Jess said...

Lovely April Favorites, Tracy! Oh, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is the favorite perfume ever of my sister. :)

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

haha i know what u mean! i suck at keeping must dos :p but i still try to make them!
and yes - the quest for the perfect latte in aus continues!
and you have me lemming that mac blush :p

hope ur week has been grand lovely!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...