April 12, 2010

Product Stash Spotlight: Lunasol Eyeshadow Palettes

This is the result of being exposed to the online makeup community! I have a total of 8 Lunasol eyeshadow palettes over a period of 1 year. *shakes head* anyway, moving along... I love the combination of colours and the soft buttery quality of the eyeshadows. Each and every palette is very precious to me and I dare say that this is the highlight of all my eyeshadow palettes combined. And by now, you would know that I heart eyeshadow palettes. I don't need to think too much about matching or bringing along individual pots of shadows when I travel. 

All 8 of my darlings (taken with a flash) 

And without flash.

I'll go through one of each individually... 
04 Green Coral (Autumn 08 collection)

01 Coral Coral (Autumn 08 collection)

02 Lavender Coral (Autumn 08 collection and my holy grail palette)

EX04 Soft Silver Lighting (My first Lunasol E/S palette and my go to palette of all time especially for work)

02 White Gradation (Spring 09 collection)

EX01 Summer White Gradation (Summer 09 collection)

04 Star River (Autumn 09 collection... can't bear to ruin the overspray ;P )

01 Start of Night (Autumn 09 collection and a favorite of mine)

If you would like to see swatches, let me know. 

If you've probably noticed, I didn't get anything from the Spring 10 collection. I was testing my willpower to resist cos I still have palettes I haven't used. But I'll probably be really weak when it comes to the next Takashimaya sale. Haha!

I hope you enjoyed this and I'll love to see your Lunasol stash :)

5 comments:

lisa (Makeupandlife*) said...

Beautiful, I love Lunasol too. can't wait for new collection for a/w

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing! I love all your Lunasol palettes! I didn't get my hands on any palettes of the Spring 2010 collection myself either. Let's see, what Lunasol is coming up with for Fall, hehe... ;)

miss wiggle said...

Holy cow! Nice stash! I have yet to own a Lunasol palette. The White Gradation appeals to me a lot - can you do an FOTD with it? :D

lunaface said...

Great stash! I'm particularly interested in White Gradation, been wanting to get my hands on it for a long time.. lol..

Tracy said...

Lisa: I find Lunasol autumn collections alot more alluring than the other releases during the year. Can't wait!

Jess: thanks! It was definitely fuz and you who got me started with Lunasol and the rest is history!

Miss wiggle & Lunaface: thanks for suggesting! Will defintely post my EOTD with the white gradation in the next few days :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...