April 17, 2010

Blog Sale Part 1: Eyeshadow Palettes

I'm going to be starting a series of blog sales as I draw closer to my moving date. It also helps me to keep everything in my 4 drawers which is now massively crowded. This sale is open internationally. 

Singapore buyers: all prices are inclusive of shipping
International buyers: Addition of US $3 (unless the items are bulky/overweight, which I will charge you separately)
Source of prices can be found on the Singpost website 

Payments are via Paypal

I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have. I will link this to my other blog sale site, so you can access this at anytime (and I can continue to blog on more fun stuff!)




Shiseido - MAQUILLAGE
GR366, inclusive of brushes
(3 eyeshadow colours, 1 cream eyeshadow base and 1 eyeliner)
Used 10x (original price SGD69)
US $13


Kanebo - Coffret D'or
Deep Trance Eyes 01, inclusive of brushes
4 eyeshadow colours
Used 10x or more (original price SGD54)
US $12

Kanebo - Coffret D'or
Deep Trance Eyes 03, inclusive of brushes
4 eyeshadow colours
Used 5x (original price SGD54)
US $15

Shiseido - MAQUILLAGE
Jeweling Palette by Christopher Kane 2008 Limited Edition
(4 eyeshadow colours and 1 face highligher)
Used 2x
US $16

Shiseido - MAQUILLAGE
No. 52
(2 eyeshadow colours and 1 cream eyeshadow base)
Used 4x
US $11


Laneige
Multi Professional Shadow 02, inclusive brushes
Used 4x
US $14

That's all folks! Stay in tuned for part 2: base makeup. 

2 comments:

kimoko said...

Hi there! Neg for getting more than 1 item?

I'm interested in the following:

1) Shiseido - MAQUILLAGE
GR366, inclusive of brushes
(3 eyeshadow colours, 1 cream eyeshadow base and 1 eyeliner)
Used 10x (original price SGD69)
US $13

2) Kanebo - Coffret D'or
Deep Trance Eyes 03, inclusive of brushes
4 eyeshadow colours
Used 5x (original price SGD54)
US $15

3) Shiseido - MAQUILLAGE
Jeweling Palette by Christopher Kane 2008 Limited Edition
(4 eyeshadow colours and 1 face highligher)
Used 2x
US $16

bubblegum_kimoko@yahoo.com

Thank you! =)

kimoko said...

i forgot to mention that I'm in Singapore! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...