March 28, 2010

Weekend FOTD to the beach

Hola y'all! I'm sorry its taken me forever to make a post. I've been so busy that I've come down with a really bad cough. And mind you, I never get sick. And when I do, I really can't drag myself out of bed. Well, I still had to go to work unfortunately. It would have been nice to get sick on Monday so I can take sick leave. :P

I'm feeling a lot better now after all the liquids and sleep. I realised I've been missing out the best part of the weekend, so I went for a run this morning and I'm going for an afternoon coffee at Sentosa beach. I'm trying to get through most of my old eyeshadow palettes, so this week I'm now using the Guerlain Spring 09 Paradis Exotique 401 palette...

This palette struggled in sales last year in Singapore but surprisingly was selling like hot cakes in the US. I'm glad to have bought it at a sale. The quality of the shadows are soft and buttery, but not too pigmented or 'sticky', so there's a tendency for fall out. 


So here's my EOTD using all four shades on the palette, mostly using the orange shade (top right colour). As you can see, the shadows are very pigmented and thank goodness for that otherwise I wouldn't be able to pull off such bright colours (pink, orange and lime green!)...

Cam-whoring session! :P Haha!

Tank top from Forever 21, necklace from Accesorize, Sunnies from Oliver Peoples

Gear I used to create this look...

Other news; I'm going to be running the JP Morgan Chase in about 2 weeks time. So I think it's about time to do some training. It's so important to get a strong body to have a calm and collected mind. I've gone 'cookoo' over the past few weeks thinking about my life and job. As you know, I haven't been very happy with my job and where my career is taking me. But I never stopped to look at where I am. I realise now I'm really fortunate to have a job where I'm contributing to my company, and so happy that I have a beautiful home and a great lifestyle. I forgot that keeping it simple is the way to go. 

Well, that was deep for a Sunday morning! Haha! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

superwoolu said...

oh that's lovely! the colors are so spring, and totally digging your shirt too!

Popcorn said...

hahaha that looks like a great palette! It is very interesting how different countries have different tastes. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...