March 3, 2010

Urban Decay Show Pony Eyeshadow Palette - Simple EOTD for work

This is the reason why I can never complete a project 10-pan. I have a terrible weakness when it comes to eyeshadow palettes, and an even bigger one for packaging. I've wrote down on my calender to use different palettes every week so I recall what I have and hopefully not buy new ones. Anyway, I hauled myself the Urban Decay Show Pony Eyeshadow palette from the Ulta 20% sale a while back. I first spot this from the Current Custom's usual haul videos and I kept thinking about it for weeks and weeks. *sigh* I know... tragic...


The palette comes in a cardboard-ish container, with lots of details inside and all over the palette. Inside, a small mirror is included. More importantly, you get 6 beautiful shades and a Zero 24/7 liner (a great necessity). You get the most amazing pigmentation with these shadows!

From left to right (top): Snatch, Mildew, Flash
(bottom): Painkiller, Smog and Toasted

Today I tried the neutral colors for work...

1. After priming my eyes, I used Snatch on the inner corner of my eye

This shadow has so much chunky glitter, it was a bit messy to apply. Me no likey.

2. I then placed Toasted on the middle of my lid. This is an absolutely gorgeous shade and is soooo soft and buttery. 


3. Finally, I then used Smog (a velvety and rich chocolate brown) on the crease. 


4. To finish I used Toasted (step 2) on the bottom lash line. Then... Blend!

Coated with my usual YSL faux cils and lined my waterline with UD 24/7 Bourbon

I'm so in love with this palette! The fun blue and purple colour will be great to jazz up the look. Will try another EOTD sometime. Hopefully, Sephora will bring this to the little island (singapore) so you ladies get to enjoy it!

Today's look incorporates a bit bohemian earrings and figure-hugging work outfit...

Sleeveless shirt top from Mango, Skirt (with a split at the back) from French Connection.

And the final look... 

The gear I used today... 

Other news; I'm going to KL tomorrow... for some last minute work arrangement. I've been traveling like crazy lately. India - Jakarta - KL - Bangkok... But the best city by far would be Melbourne. Unfortunately, I don't go to that part of the world for work. In Asia, I really love KL. The food is amazing, the people are less crazy (unlike Singaporeans) and the nightlife is wicked! India is boring but the people are amazing (and incredible!). Jakarta is so chill, I could fall asleep in meetings. Hehe! 

Time for me to eat sum dinna... peace!

1 comment:

Vonvon said...

Really great pigmentation! My Alice in Wonderland is waiting in line to get my attention and to be used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...