March 12, 2010

Friday Lovin! FOTD featuring P&J Pressed Powder 02

I have never had so much fun at work on a Friday morning... This is what I call a perfect 'working holiday'. Working cos you love what you do and enjoying the company of your colleagues. Also, I haven't really cared too much about politics at work. Life is bliss when you realise that there's so many opportunities elsewhere. Staying in your present job is always one choice. I concluded that life's too short to be miserable at work. So I won't let my boss bully me around to force me to move to Malaysia. 

Anyway, it also helps when you hair and makeup goes together nicely without much thought. Honestly, it only takes me 5 minutes to get ready in the morning. 

 Today I used my P&J Pressed Powder in 02, which has a slight shimmer to it and can be applied all over your face without making you look like a glitter bomb. It's truly gorgeous! 

I also used a tiny bit of the MAC Gel Blush

A simple EOTD for today's look:

1. I applied on the lid with Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Sambady Loves Me

2. Then I used the brown shade from the Jill Stuart Layered Gem 07 Eyeshadow palette to the middle and outer lid area

3. Followed by MAC ricepaper to blend the outer crease area

4. Lined my eyes with MAC Blitz & Glitz Gel Eyeliner, and coated my lashes with YSL Faux Cils

The look for today. Easy and a completely natural look.


All the stuff I used to create this look. 

Outfit of the day: A cute mini dress paired with ski leggings from Topshop


After work, I dropped by Isetan to check out the P&J sale, where all things were going at 10% off. They also had a $15 voucher for every $100 spent. You also get an additional $10 Isetan voucher for $100 spent + $5 for HSBC cardholders. So altogether, I received $30 voucher for spending $100! I couldn't resist so I bought a couple of things from P&J which I will show you in my next post! Till then, I hope you have a great Friday night. :)

1 comment:

Shilka said...

Your outfit is cute! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...