March 8, 2010

Chanel & YSL mini haul to quench my makeup-thirst

As you know, I went to KL for work, and spent the weekend there. I had so much food, it was unbelievable! In one single day, I had penang laksa, ice kacang, nasi lemak, roti canai and teh tarik all the way!! I came home from a 4-day trip with an extra half a kilo! :(( Boo to slow metabolism!

So now I'm on a diet!

And a diet from makeup as well, cos I need to focus on my studies. I've got my exam coming up in end-May and I'm no where near prepared as I thought I would be! Plus, this is also going to be my last business-related trip for a while... More news on that front coming up soon. 

What better than to haul the last bit of duty free items? I've been quite curious about Chanel foundations, especially the teint innocence range which comes in a liquid and a creme compact. Instead of getting the liquid foundation, I bought the compact version which dries to a powder finish. So more thoughts on that later too.  


I also got the Chanel blush in reflex and YSL rouge Volupte 26 after seeing it swatch so beautifully on Jess' lips


Can't wait to try the foundation! Have you used it? what do you think?

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is a lovely haul, Tracy!
Oh, and thanks for mentioning me, hehe... I feel so flattered to hear that you love YSL rouge Volupté #26 on me! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your look with these items!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...