February 3, 2010

January Favourites

I can't believe it's time to review January favourites! Time really zips by when you have to reflect back... Well, reflecting back on makeup also has some sentimental value too, you know ;)

So what's on my list this month? Lets have a look...

La Mer the Lip Balm
This stuff has saved my lips and it smells amazing too!

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Eye Concentrate
I've been loving this eye cream for hydration. It applies so much better than my old eyecreams. Good stuff!

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Ceylan)
I confess, I have officially joined the NARS Sheer Glow cult following. I love how radiant I look after this foundation.

MAC Pigment in Circa Plum
I think this is the most beautiful natural shade of purple out there, so again I'm putting this in my January list. 

Beaute de Kose in Brown
An old favourite of mind... I use this if I need a quick sweep of colour (i.e. accidentally waking up past the alarm clock!)

Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner
I've used so much of this that I probably need to buy meself a new backup of this. I'm glad that Urban Decay is finally setting up in Singapore. 

What's on your January Favourites? 

4 comments:

Jess said...

Nice stuff! I've heard lots of raves about La Mer Lip Balm, but I haven't tried it myself yet, although I'm using La Mar products for my daily skincare routine. I really want to get it now, hehe...

Thanks for sharing! My January Favorites will be posted soon too! ;)

Diane said...

Oh gosh, i can't wait for urban decay too!! :) will you be going to the official launch and the makeup consultation this weekend?? :)

Tracy said...

Diane: I was planning to sign up but I actually hauled (ALOT) from the Ulta sale just a few days ago. They had everything at 20% off and I didn't think I could spend another $75 on more UD. hahaha! Will you be going? I would love to see your look if you're going to have a makeup consultation!

Shilka said...

Hmmm maybe I should get the La Mer lip balm then... My lips supper chapped :( Thx for the recommendation =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...