February 2, 2010

FOTD/EOTD Using the P&J Highlight Powder and Pearl Powder

Yesterday I wrote about my new P&J acquisition, which is the Highlighting Powder & Pearl Powder Set. So today I decided to experiment...

I love trying new products! I feel really spoilt and pampered when I do. Hehe :)

So first up, I prepped my face with the usual foundation routine... (you've seen this a gazillion times, I don't usually change too much on base makeup). Oh dear, my lips are so cracked. :(

Here it is again, my usual base makeup gear...

 I'm going to be using my angular brush from Shu Uemura. The brushes from Shu Uemura is incredibly soft (loves it!)

I applied the highlighting powder on the cheek bones... So far, I like the translucency it gives. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to capture it on camera.

Now my eye assortment... I'm going to use Shu IR Beige 800 on the inner corner of my eye, followed by the P&J Pearl Powder on the centre of my lids, Laneige on the crease, and blended out with MAC Claire de Lune...

The P&J Pearl powder applies alot more copperish on the lids... But it's beautiful. I'm thinking of getting the black pearl powder. 


Loving my new Accessorize earrings which I got from a 70% sale...

Can't wait to get normal lips again. >__<


2 comments:

Jess said...

I always love your simple and natural FOTD's (since mine are always like that too... well, most of the time, haha). The copper shade really does enhance your eyes beautifully! Oh, and I'm also like you - I always use pretty much the same base makeup products.

Tracy said...

Awww.. Thanks Jess! I love your FOTDs too! In fact, that's probably how I got started with this whole blog thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...