February 6, 2010

Bollywood Gold Inspired Look

It's a great feeling to wake up knowing that it's Saturday, isn't it? I did heaps of errands in the morning, and wanted to save the best part of the day where I can read blogs, watch Youtube videos and play a bit of Wii. I saw that the new Spring Color Forecast collection had a preview event. After reading a few blog entries and Youtube videos, I was convinced that the MAC quad Colour 4 could be duped by the regular MAC pigments in my current stash. The 2nd swatch reminds me of MAC pigment in Melon, the last swatch reminds me of MAC pigment in Cocomotion. 
Source: Temptalia

So here's a look I did today using the 3 brown pigments; MAC Pigment in Chocolate Brown, Cocomotion and Melon.

After applying UDPP...
I used Melon on the inner corner of my eye with a MAC 242 and a drop of Fix + to intensify the gold.

I then used Cocomotion on the middle part of the lid blending to the inner corner slightly.

Now I've dipped the MAC 217 blending brush in Chocolate brown and applied it on my crease area and outer corner of my eye. 

Using the Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 liner, smoke the eyes out by lining the water line. Apply Melon on the bottom lash line. 

I used Lunasol Geminite Liquid Liner to line the upper lash line. Then applied 1 coat of Paul & Joe Mascara Duo in Brown. 

The finished look





For the rest of the face, I used Benefit Coralista Blush and Chanel Rouge Laque 76 Ming (a gorgeous opaque glossy pink lipstick)

Doing a goldfish look... I have those moments where I forget what I was doing 2 seconds ago!

I think this EOTD goes well with my hair :)


Swatches for today's look

2 comments:

Shilka said...

:O You really got some nice blending and iridescence to that look! Me likes! I'm very much into such sort of shading lately ;D

Claire Tan said...

Very pretty Bollywood Gold inspired look. :)

Haha your gold fish look is uber cute! Btw, were at Metro's Cardmember sale a couple of weeks back? I cld have swore I saw someone who looked like you at the Clarins counter. :)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...